We place a lot of importance upon building a clean and collaborative interface, and are looking for candidates who (must have):
- Experience building real applications.
- Be flexible, intuitive, and passionate about your code.
- No knowledge of Mortgages is required, but you'll soon be an expert.
- Live in Vancouver, BC, or be willing to relocate.
A formal education and a fancy CV is not required, but you must be organized, reliable, and damn good at what you do.
Your job will entail:
- Project Management.
- Identifying, recommending and implementing better ways of doing things.
- Being part of a small, agile, yet fully supported team.
What makes us excited:
- Extensive experience building and maintaining web applications and large databases.
- You have an opinion on front end frameworks.
- You've played with iOS App Development.
- Open source contributions we can see on GitHub.
What we offer:
- Visit our website: http://www.betterofficeapps.com
Only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job posting has no expiry, and we are taking applications on a rolling basis.
Multiple positions could be available. Check out website. We encourage teams to apply together.